- Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC): Provides comprehensive case management, management of the Individualized Service Plan, monthly follow up, oversight, program referrals and advocacy.
- Plan of Care Support Services (PCSS): designed as an alternative form of service coordination for those who are enrolled into HCBS Waiver programs but do not need the monthly oversight of Medicaid Service Coordination.
- Community Habilitation: In home services geared at teaching individuals of all ages valuable life skills and independent living skills.
- Hourly Respite: Respite services to provide relief to the caregivers of children and adults who live in the commutniy.
- With Out Walls Day Habilitation: a community based day program for adults who live both within the community or in a residential setting who want to do community based activities and accomplish individual goals.
- With Out Walls Supplimental Day Habilitation: a community based evening (and Saturday) program for adults who live within the community who want to do community based activities and accomplish individual goals.